Fiscal Policies for Year begining 1979:
- Reduce money to reprocessing of w.a.s.t.e. by dumping
in nearby rivers.
- Money saved goes to council [for turning blind eye] and
myself, the managing director, for coming up with this
- Of the money gained in selling our power 3% can be
awarded to maintence of the Plant, 16% to the general
workers with an extra 1% to the union members in bonuses
if they stop the talk of strikes, 24% to you, my finance
director, for editing the books and ensuring a fat pay
check to the directors, 36% for me as I need to buy 6
more houses in america this year and the rest can be
given out to the other directors.
- We should offer ourselves another £1.2 million in share
options to ensure the company stays firmly under our
control at half the stock market price,
- Then release leak a press statement of huge untrue
profits which I will deny badly.
- This should send the share prices sky high and we shall
all sell our options before the market realises their
mistake and all our workers lose their money.
- Another year at the office then.
Please talk to me
if you have any queries.